The OSET 24.0 JR is a beast of a machine designed to shred the competition
The OSET 24.0 JR is aimed at the youth and teenager trials market, and is able to compete in the Youth ‘medium wheels’ classes. It features 17” x 3.5” rear and 19” x 2.5" front trials tyres. The rear wheel offers superior traction for competition trials situations. The suspension is also set up for young riders, with a recommended maximum weight of 61kgs (135lbs).
The 24.0 JR is unbeaten against the 80cc geared bikes in back-to-back D-Class Medium wheel UK National competition. It is the perfect step up from the 20.0R. At the same time, the adjustability allows the bike to be used in more gentle situations, with learner riders taking their first steps into the world of motorcycles.
A powerful OSET motor, controller and battery have been designed to work in unison on this machine. Very few components are shared with other OSETs. This is truly a ground up design that takes OSET bikes into new territory and new heights.
- 20ah high output OSET lithium battery
- Adjustable full-length RST forks
- DNM rear shock and SRAM hydraulic brakes with a 180mm discs front and rear
- Motorcycle rims are strong and light to take some serious riding
- The motor is a new 1400w OSET unit with hardened sprockets and strong chain
- OSET controller is a high-power unit and features the familiar 3-dial adjustability, so the power, speed and response are fully adjustable to suit the rider
- OSET magnetic lanyard adds a level of safety and is competition legal
- For teenagers and adults
- RRP: £3,369.00
These bikes are so much fun! I bought one for my son and it’s awesome to watch him and very safe too! What’s not to love? - Lloyd Hope, Plymouth, UK
The OSET 24.0 JR – a machine for the future – right now!